This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Users can be subject to different levels of protection. Therefore some Users enjoy superior protection. More information about the protection paramater can be found in the section about applicability.
Postal Address: Live Wine s.a.s. – Via Giuseppe Giusti, 24 – 20154 Milan (Italia)
E-mail address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Categories of Data Collection
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: user name, address, Cookie, use of data, the date and place of birth and company name.
Personal Data may be provided freely by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
If not differently specified, all Data required by this Application are mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In all cases in which this Application indicates some optional Data, Users well be free to refrain from communicating Data, but it does not necessarily have any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users, that should have question about which Data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes the liability for all Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and it warrants that the User have the right to communicate or disseminate them, relieving the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods and place of processing of Collected Data
Methods of processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Treatment is carried out through informatic and/or telematic tools, according to organization modes and logics strictly linked to given purposes.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, data can be accessed also by other parties involved in the organization of this Application (admistrative, commercial and marketing staff, lawyers, system administrators) or rather external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, computing companies, communication agencies) also nominated, if needed, People Responsible by the Owner of the Treatment. The updated list of Managers can be always requested from the Data Controller.
Conditions for data processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User expressed his/her agreement for one or more specific purposes;
Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data, without the User’s consent or another of the specific legal bases below, until the User doesn’t oppose the processing. This isn’t provided by the European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of important public interest reasons or exercise of official authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular, to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to country other than that in which the User is located. To get further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
In the case of superior protection, the User is entitled to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as example the ONU, as well as about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
If one of the transfers just described, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The retention period of data
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data, collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User, will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data, collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can’t longer be exercised.
Purposes of processing the collected data
The User’s data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Mailing list or newsletter
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts, to which they may be transmitted email messages, that containing information, also including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application.
The User’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of registration to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: city, last name, Cookies, date of birth, Usage data, email address, first name and business name.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to Data processed by the Data Controller.
In case of superior protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out what rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. The User may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the accuracy of his Data and he can request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. Under certain conditions, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where it is technically feasible, you can obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
If their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the Users can oppose the processing without providing any reasons.
Users can refer to the respective sections of this document to find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes.
How to exercise the rights
Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document, in order to exercise their rights. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible within a month.
Applicability of the upper level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- it is performed by a Holder located in the EU; or
- it concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and it is functional to the supply of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; or
- it concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of such Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
More information on treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Sistem logs and maintenance
This Application and any third party services, used by it, may collect system logs, like files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address, for need related to operation and maintenance.
Information not contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Answer to requests “Do Not Track”
This Application doesn’t support “Do Not Track” requests.
The User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies, to find out any third-party services used support them.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent and it is necessary, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (o Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, identifies or identifies a natural person
Use of Data
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder/Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if there is) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Mailing list or newsletter
Personal Data: city, last name, Cookie, date of birth, Usage data, email address, name and company name.
Live Wine s.a.s. – Address Giuseppe Giusti, 24 – 20154 Milano(Italy)
Email address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org